Qualified and Trainee PCV driversThe Harrogate Bus Company, Harrogate
Closing Date: 1 July 2018
Hey, you! Yes, you! Fancy a new career driving buses with us? We're looking for the friendliest, most amazing people who can deliver our signature brand of top quality service to our lovely customers right here in Harrogate.
Don't worry if you've never driven a bus before - if you've got the personality, drive and ambition to join our team, we'll train you up to do the driving.
And what can we offer you in return?
- We are the amazing bus company, and we're passionate about putting our people and customers at the heart of things
- We offer a competitive salary, plus excellent terms and conditions including free travel for you and your partner
- There's a guaranteed 36 hour week over five days (including weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary is £9.21 per hour when qualified, with the opportunity to increase to £10.21 in the future
- £10.21 starting salary if you've already got a license, rising to £11.57 in the future
Interested, and think you have what it takes? Please contact our Training Manager, Colleen Wormald, on 01423 884 771, apply online or forward your completed application form to email@example.com.
17 April 2019
Coastliner bus driver becomes first winner of Transdevs new driver of the month trophy
His friendly welcome, smart appearance and skilful and safe driving have all made Coastliner bus driver Billy Crute a favourite with his regular customers – and now he’s become the first ever winner of North of England bus firm Transdev’s Pride of the North trophy!.
17 April 2019
Keep going and stop paying! Transdev bus customers to lead the North's first contactless fare capping trial
Free ticket incentive for customers to test ‘tap and go’ ticketing technology on buses across York and North Yorkshire.