Qualified and Trainee PCV driversThe Harrogate Bus Company, Harrogate
Closing Date: 1 July 2018
Hey, you! Yes, you! Fancy a new career driving buses with us? We're looking for the friendliest, most amazing people who can deliver our signature brand of top quality service to our lovely customers right here in Harrogate.
Don't worry if you've never driven a bus before - if you've got the personality, drive and ambition to join our team, we'll train you up to do the driving.
And what can we offer you in return?
- We are the amazing bus company, and we're passionate about putting our people and customers at the heart of things
- We offer a competitive salary, plus excellent terms and conditions including free travel for you and your partner
- There's a guaranteed 36 hour week over five days (including weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary is £9.21 per hour when qualified, with the opportunity to increase to £10.21 in the future
- £10.21 starting salary if you've already got a license, rising to £11.57 in the future
Interested, and think you have what it takes? Please contact our Training Manager, Colleen Wormald, on 01423 884 771, apply online or forward your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
26 July 2018
Harrogate leads the way in the UK with the launch of £4 million all-electric buses
High tech buses powered by revolutionary ‘opportunity charging’ revealed ahead of August launch as Harrogate becomes Britain’s first low emission bus town.
12 June 2018
Transdev's pioneering 'VAMOOZ - go where you choose' brand expands to four new regions of Britain
VAMOOZ, the unique app-based travel service pioneered in the North of England by Transdev Blazefield, is to expand into four new areas of Britain for the first time.
4 June 2018
Transdev Blazefield welcomes new Head of Delivery
Meet Vitto Pizzuti – the new man with a plan to deliver amazing customer service – and a touch of Italian style – on buses across the North of England.