Qualified and Trainee PCV driversThe Harrogate Bus Company, Harrogate
Closing Date: 1 July 2018
Hey, you! Yes, you! Fancy a new career driving buses with us? We're looking for the friendliest, most amazing people who can deliver our signature brand of top quality service to our lovely customers right here in Harrogate.
Don't worry if you've never driven a bus before - if you've got the personality, drive and ambition to join our team, we'll train you up to do the driving.
And what can we offer you in return?
- We are the amazing bus company, and we're passionate about putting our people and customers at the heart of things
- We offer a competitive salary, plus excellent terms and conditions including free travel for you and your partner
- There's a guaranteed 36 hour week over five days (including weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary is £9.21 per hour when qualified, with the opportunity to increase to £10.21 in the future
- £10.21 starting salary if you've already got a license, rising to £11.57 in the future
Interested, and think you have what it takes? Please contact our Training Manager, Colleen Wormald, on 01423 884 771, apply online or forward your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 October 2018
Transdev Ireland Wins Global Light Rail Operator for the Second Year
Transdev Ireland - Operator of Luas, Dublin’s Light Rail System - has won the title Operator Of The Year for the second year in a row at the Global Light Rail Awards.
27 September 2018
Meet Hannah - the friendly voice of Rosso's 464 service!
Her voice is destined to become one of the best known in Rossendale and Rochdale – meet Hannah Woodfin, the friendly new voice of bus operator Rosso’s all new 464.