Graphic DesignerTransdev Blazefield Ltd, Harrogate
Closing Date: 16 August 2019
Situated within the Marketing team here at Transdev Blazefield, you’ll have a flair for creativity, and live, sleep and breathe all things design. You’ll be working closely with our Marketing Manager across a range of design briefs, creating engaging content for all of our social and digital channels, print, advertising, liveries and more. Leading on all things design at one of the most innovative bus companies in the UK, you can guarantee that no two days will ever be the same.
- Creating eye-catching visuals to illustrate our marketing campaigns, working across a wide array of media formats
- Designing timetables, roadside information, social and digital graphics, animation and more
- Producing print and motion graphics for events including our annual Amazing Awards and key product / brand launches
- Working with colleagues in the Marketing and Communications teams including copywriters and social media experts
- Working with our external design agency, Best Impressions, to bring design concepts to life
What you’ll need
This is a challenging, but fulfilling and rewarding role in a busy, dynamic and fast-paced marketing and communications team, where no two days are ever the same! You’ll need to be confident in your ability to work to tight deadlines, and to deliver our signature brand of high quality, eye catching and attractive design, day in, day out.
Skills and qualifications
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a design-related subject
- A high quality portfolio of work, which you are able to demonstrate at application and interview
- An in-depth working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Able to demonstrate impeccable attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience of producing content for social media and/or websites
- A strong grasp of spelling and grammar
- Knowledge of brand awareness and tone of voice, including the ability to differentiate and adapt between various types of social and digital media
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, both individually and as part of a close-knit, supportive and friendly team
How to apply
If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career as part of one of the UK's most innovative transport companies, then what are you waiting for?
Email your CV, portfolio link or PDF and covering letter, outlining your experience and suitability for the role, to email@example.com by no later than 5pm on Friday 16 August.
6 August 2019
Water great idea! New sponsor springs into action to keep Harrogate's free Sunday buses on the road
Wider partnership deal follows big rise in Sunday journeys on spa town’s high-tech electric buses.
6 August 2019
VAMOOZ partners with the National Trust to offer new FREE bus from Ripon to Fountains Abbey
From 19th August to 22nd September local residents and visitors to Ripon will be able to get to Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal by bus for free from Ripon Bus Station.