Social Media and Communications AssistantTransdev Blazefield Ltd, Blackburn
Closing Date: 21 June 2019
Situated within the Communications team here at Transdev Blazefield, you’ll live, sleep and breathe all things digital. You’ll be working closely with our Communications Manager to create engaging content for all of our social and digital channels, responsible for keeping our social media channels updated and brand-focused, responding in real-time to questions from our customers, updating our website and apps, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
- Managing our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn and other relevant platforms
- Responding to customer queries in realtime, ensuring all questions, comments and complaints are actioned promptly
- Liaising with operations and customer service teams at each of our depots to find answers to our customers’ questions, and responding in a timely and efficient manner
- Liaising with our commercial team to understand planned changes to our routes, products and services in order to provide effectively written and easy to understand communications for our customers
- Updating our apps and websites with the dynamic written, image, video and graphic-led content
- Creating content which promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence and participation on our websites and ultimately drives sales
- Assisting with social media management around our marketing campaigns and key events, for example depot open days
- Working with the Marketing team to coordinate social media messaging and ensure alignment with current campaigns
- Writing and distributing email newsletters to customers using our CRM system, Selligent
- Use scheduling software to create scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content to generate audience interaction and raise awareness of ongoing campaigns, whilst analysing, managing and altering schedules where necessary
What you’ll need
This is a challenging, but fulfilling and rewarding role in a busy, dynamic and fast-paced communications team, where no two days are ever the same! You’ll need to be confident in your ability to work to tight deadlines, and to deliver our signature brand of amazing customer service, day in, day out.
Skills and qualifications
- Educated to A Level or equivalent
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Able to demonstrate impeccable attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience of writing or producing content for social media and/or websites
- A strong grasp of spelling and grammar
- Knowledge of brand awareness and tone of voice, including the ability to differentiate and adapt between various types of social and digital media
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, both individually and as part of a close-knit, supportive and friendly team
And what can we offer you?
Not only will you be working for one of the most innovative and forward-thinking bus companies around, you’ll be earning a competitive salary, working 34 hours a week, with overtime available. You’ll also be entitled to free travel on any of our buses for you and a partner, plus access to our fantastic range of benefits and company pension scheme.
Think you've got what it takes?
Email your CV and covering letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 21 June.
6 August 2019
Water great idea! New sponsor springs into action to keep Harrogate's free Sunday buses on the road
Wider partnership deal follows big rise in Sunday journeys on spa town’s high-tech electric buses.
6 August 2019
VAMOOZ partners with the National Trust to offer new FREE bus from Ripon to Fountains Abbey
From 19th August to 22nd September local residents and visitors to Ripon will be able to get to Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal by bus for free from Ripon Bus Station.